Gabriel and Fernando delve into the implementation of the 2022 OSRA Act by the Federal Maritime Commission, with Gabriel’s valuable insights as a member of the Shippers Advisory Committee. A Customs Brokerage podcast, the show that provides clarity on trade-related matters for people who want to improve their current supply chain process. With our team of experts, we help you navigate the complexities of international trade and provide tailored solutions to optimize your supply chain. Stay tuned for the latest insights and advice on global trade.
- The Importance of Country of Origin Marking on Shipments, Especially Flooring
- The Power of Personal Connections: An Interview with Gabriel and Fernando Rodriguez at the Coverings Trade Show
- PODCAST: Navigating the Perils of Damaged Containers: Proactive Steps to Avoid Overdue Invoices
- Celebrating 45 Years of Excellence – Behind the Scenes of Our Photo Shoot
- Staying Ahead in the Customs Broker Industry: The Intersection of Technology and Exceptional Customer Service at A Customs Brokerage