Gabriel and Fernando delve into the implementation of the 2022 OSRA Act by the Federal Maritime Commission, with Gabriel’s valuable insights as a member of the Shippers Advisory Committee. A Customs Brokerage podcast, the show that provides clarity on trade-related matters for people who want to improve their current supply chain process. With our team of experts, we help you navigate the complexities of international trade and provide tailored solutions to optimize your supply chain. Stay tuned for the latest insights and advice on global trade.
- Improving the Shipping Process: The Importance of Accurate Data, Visibility, and Communication
- PODCAST: Unpacking The FMC’s Implementation Of OSRA 2022 Part 1
- Reflections from TISE and KBIS: The Importance of Inventory, Optimism, and Relationships in the Industry
- What is the National Shipper Advisory Committee?
- What Role Does Cargo Shipping Play in Inflation?